-- The molding process parameters of plastic parts mainly include temperature, pressure and time.
-- Temperature injection molding process needs to control the temperature of the barrel temperature, nozzle temperature and mold temperature.
(1) the selection of the temperature of the barrel should ensure that the plastics are well plasticized and can be injected without any trouble It causes the plastic to break down.
(2) the selection of nozzle temperature material barrel and nozzle temperature shall be compatible with other process conditions. Barrel and nozzle
The effect of temperature on the forming condition and the physical and mechanical properties of the plastic parts is very significant.
(3) the mold temperature has a great influence on the internal performance and performance quality of the plastic parts.
Mold temperature according to whether plastic parts crystallization, plastic parts size and structure requirements.
(1) the plasticizing pressure in the injection process varies with the design of plastic rods, the quality requirements of plastic parts and the types of plastic parts.
(2) the injection pressure depends on the type of injection molding machine, mold structure, wall thickness of plastic parts, type of plastic parts and injection molding process.
(1) the filling time in production is 3-5s.
The pressure holding time of injection time is large, usually about 20 ~ 120s.
Before the weld solidification at the gate, the length of the holding time has a direct impact on the size accuracy of the plastic parts, while that at the gate has no effect after condensation.
The holding time shall be subject to the time with the smallest contraction fluctuation range of the plastic part.
(2) the cooling time depends on the thickness of the plastic parts, their thermal and crystalline properties, and the mold temperature.
The cooling time is about 30 ~ 120s.
Too long cooling time will make it difficult to unform complex plastic parts.
Injection molding process control factors: temperature, pressure and time, all need to be based on the type of plastic, plastic parts thickness and shape and mold structure to appropriate selection.
Whatever you have completed CAD drawing or just an idea or concept, MRP could start working
together with you for your project. We can promptly take your concepts into CAD models or
take your CAD design into mold design.
We support all design stages of product development, from conceptualization to unfixed CAD
drawings or according to customers’ samples. We closely work with our customer to
understand the desired product characteristics and production requirements, and we take
advantage of our best knowledges and skills to turn customer’s idea into quality products.
If you send us the completed CAD drawings, we firstly will review and analyze them to
identify any issues for design, manufacturability and efficient production.
We have CAD/CAM/CAE system and mainly utilize below advanced softwares for designing and
- Pro/Engineer / SolidWorks / Unigraphics (3D Modeling)
- AutoCAD (2D Modeling)
- CATIA (3D Modeling)
- MasterCAM (CNC Programming)
- MoldFlow Mold Advisor (Plastic flow/deform simulation)
We think mold design and construction is a key important step for mold manufacturing. To
guarantee high quality plastic parts, we analyze and determine mold structure from gates,
runners, cooling system and ejector system to make sure the best solution are used. Also,
we pay more attention to details, such as mold steel, mold base, mold accessories, plastic
raw material selection, etc. We always send mold design solution and drawings to customers
for approval before tooling start.
plastic mold injection maker
1) Injection mould material (for core and cavity) : 718, 136H, NAK80, P20 or according to
2) Mould structure: hydraulic cylinder, motor, ejector, slider, slope guide pillars
3) We can design product drawings and moulds drawings by software CAD, UG, PRO/E,
4) Standard mould base with intensive cooling system
5) Mirror polished
6) Send samples to customers for check the quality
7) Customers' designs are welcome
MIKE INDUSTRY HK CO. LTD
LKM , Hasco, DME ,TSMP,MSMOU ect ;
Pre-Harden, Nitriding, Heat treatment,Quenching
Single-cavity / Multi-cavity
Hot runner or Cold runner :YUDO/ MASTIP/ HASCO/ DME/ FISA/HUSKY/MOLD-MASTER/SYNVENTIRE/ANNTONG
Submarine gate, side/edge gate, direct gate ect
Plastic material for the parts
PA, POM, ABS, PP, PET, PC, PE, HDPE, PA66+GF, PVC, TPE etc
500K – 5millon shots at least
Cimatron, UG,VISI,CAD, 3D MAX ,PRO-E, SolidWorks etc,
CNC, high speed carve, EDM,wiring-cutting,drill, polish etc
10-30 workdays depends on the different products
Wooden Case Package or according to customer requirement
FOB SHENZHEN and HK Port, China
T/T, L/C, western union , money gram
20 years professional manufacture experience, We are specialize in design and manufacture of plastic injection mould ( tooling) for Automotive, Electrical appliances ,Housewares ,Medical devices, Toys and Games, Communication industries and etc.
OEM & ODM orders are welcome.