General Manager :
Manufacturing Director :
-- The molding process parameters of plastic parts mainly include temperature, pressure and time.
-- Temperature injection molding process needs to control the temperature of the barrel temperature, nozzle temperature and mold temperature.
(1) the selection of the temperature of the barrel should ensure that the plastics are well plasticized and can be injected without any trouble It causes the plastic to break down.
(2) the selection of nozzle temperature material barrel and nozzle temperature shall be compatible with other process conditions. Barrel and nozzle
The effect of temperature on the forming condition and the physical and mechanical properties of the plastic parts is very significant.
(3) the mold temperature has a great influence on the internal performance and performance quality of the plastic parts.
Mold temperature according to whether plastic parts crystallization, plastic parts size and structure requirements.
(1) the plasticizing pressure in the injection process varies with the design of plastic rods, the quality requirements of plastic parts and the types of plastic parts.
(2) the injection pressure depends on the type of injection molding machine, mold structure, wall thickness of plastic parts, type of plastic parts and injection molding process.
(1) the filling time in production is 3-5s.
The pressure holding time of injection time is large, usually about 20 ~ 120s.
Before the weld solidification at the gate, the length of the holding time has a direct impact on the size accuracy of the plastic parts, while that at the gate has no effect after condensation.
The holding time shall be subject to the time with the smallest contraction fluctuation range of the plastic part.
(2) the cooling time depends on the thickness of the plastic parts, their thermal and crystalline properties, and the mold temperature.
The cooling time is about 30 ~ 120s.
Too long cooling time will make it difficult to unform complex plastic parts.
Injection molding process control factors: temperature, pressure and time, all need to be based on the type of plastic, plastic parts thickness and shape and mold structure to appropriate selection.